[Grief] FW: aural rage info

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:50:05 PDT 2011

On a related side note to Desertshore, the following is from Danny Hyde (of Coil, Aural Rage), who incidentally was in Bangkok, helping Sleazy with the composing & programming of Desertshore (as he did with previous Coil albums, such as Black Antlers, The Remote Viewer, The New Backwards, etc.. and also Peter's THBC project). Danny's new Aural Rage album, the special Svay Pak project, limited to 150. Each CD is numbered with its OWN individual artwork! It'll be released in about 2 weeks. I'm very excited! My CD is #46. Links are in his following note: