[Grief] tickets TG

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:04:22 PDT 2010

That sucks. If its any consolation, the airlines do a pretty good job of that, too! Unless, youre really lucky and find a good deal... But even then you have to manage to get your ticket a few months in advance. But overall, just about any travel agency has a knack for ripping consumers off. Sad, too, especially with this recession were going through, they still milk us dry!