[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 94, Issue 14

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Sun Oct 31 16:01:52 PDT 2010

Hey Dil,

I'm not touchy at all.  And I don't have an issue with you at all.  I don't even consider my words a rant.  And I'm referring to events that happened from 1988-1993.  Not quite 25 years old.

I don't know where you get the impression that I'm agressive towards complete strangers.  I guess you can't hear me chuckling as I type this.  I consider it "performance art" actually.  It seems that some of Gen's fans can't cope with my honest opinions and prefer tampons and plastic surgery.  Not sure where you stand actually, but David Brookes for example, seems to think he knows more than he does.

telepathic regards,

the kranky scientist

Message: 3