[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 94, Issue 10

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 16:18:34 PDT 2010

Those of us who were in PTV heard loads of tasteless remarks about Geoff while he was still alive from Gen himself. He whined constantly about Sleazy and Geoff and C & C.

In fact Gen's 1st wife and I were very surprised when Gen said nice things about Geoff once he died. If you remember correctly, he took an awful long time to make his feelings public. And once he did, they were most certainly insincere.

I was chatting to Monte last night and he still has an good old fashioned, dark, industrial sense of humor about things. Funny how Gen and certain members of this list don't anymore.

telepathic regards,
danger.fellini

Message: 4