[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 94, Issue 8

Fri Oct 29 16:51:14 PDT 2010

telepathic at comcast.net wrote:

>Telepathic best wishes to X-TG !  If I had the $
>I'd start a group of X-PTVers with Monte and
>others but maybe I'll launch that when Gen dies
>of an overdose.

we've read similar tasteless remarks from douglas
p. right after geoff had died and, still hoping
that most of us are still here for the music,
would all you former important artists of the
eighties please spare us your private hate
gossip? because, we're here for the music and
couldn't care less about the rest. if you still
feel anything so totally needs to be aired in
public, do that in one of your upcoming
magazine/webzine interviews and that should be
it, once and for all. thanks!

--

™

/// BERLIN BRUIT FESTIVAL