[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 94, Issue 8

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:58:59 PDT 2010

I bet you're loving this aren't you Fred :/ Funny thing is, you only seem to appear when something bad happens and wallow in the misery of the pathetic half career you had in a virtually ignored era of Psychic TV. Face facts boy, no one would have ever heard of you if it wasn't for Gen, you owe him EVERYTHING!

PS
I've pissed myself laughing at the fact that you're so desperate for a little fame that you actually wrote your own wikipedia entry because, face it, no one else would've ever done that would they. As we say in the North of England, you're a fucking no-mark.