[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 94, Issue 8

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 12:34:25 PDT 2010

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:55:41 +0200
From: "InnerSanctum XVIII" < the_adversary at hotmail.com >
To: < grief at hollyfeld.org >
Subject: Re: [Grief] TG split

It's time for some major Gen bashing again. I'm just waiting for Fred Gianelli to join the party. They're having plenty of fun on the COIL-list as well. Join the campaign. No need to wait for more details on the background. It's all Genesis fault anyway. He's an untalanted, evil, detached druggie.

With followers who despise him/her that much It's no wonder he's had it and leaves for N.Y.

-Fredrik

LOL, well it should come as no surprise that Gen is now a mess physically, mentally and psychically. However I have no idea why he quit. Could be drugs, probably is more like $. Gen probably doesn't like splitting the TG income 4 + management ways and now that income is so low, it's probably not worth doing anymore after all his expenses to travel to gigs and be put up. I'm sure he'd rather sit around doing drugs in the Lower East Side and creating artwork of no particular value and attempting to be a "fine" artist after being such a dilettante for all these years.

Let's face it X-TG doesn't really need him anymore anyway. I attended the 1st TG gig in NYC and Charlie had so many effects and the volume so low on Gen's mic that he was pretty much a shouting ambient wash used as a sound effect.

or perhaps it's off to Re-Hab ? I hear re-hab is a good place for quitters.

Telepathic best wishes to X-TG ! If I had the $ I'd start a group of X-PTVers with Monte and others but maybe I'll launch that when Gen dies of an overdose.

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist