[Grief] TG split

Jasper Dionisio strangers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:45:56 PDT 2010

I read an interview with Chris Carter maybe a year or two ago, and from his
answers I got the impression he doesn't like Genesis at all. There was even
one question where he was asked if they do it (TG) "for the girls," and
Chris Carter said something like "well obviously Sleazy and Gen don't do it
for the girls, and I'm in a committed relationship with Cosey," as if to
imply that Genesis is gay. So, I don't know very much of anything because I
haven't really gotten around to reading my Wreckers of Civilisation, but it
always seemed to me the main reason for their breakup was animosity between
Genesis and Chris Carter because of Cosey, and judging from the tone of
Chris' answers in that interview whenever Gen was the topic, it seems that
animosity might still be alive.