[Grief] TG split

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:45:31 PDT 2010

Quite honestly, though I'm surprised, I'm not that cut up.

The remaining members are quite capable of producing TG music. If it was one of them that split, I would be more upset.

Gen seems to be either a very selfish or very a troubled individual. Possibly both.

But, you're right, we should perhaps wait for more info until passing judgement. If we ever get said info.

TG is dead. Long live X-TG.