[Grief] TG split

InnerSanctum XVIII the_adversary at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:55:41 PDT 2010

It's time for some major Gen bashing again. I'm just waiting for Fred Gianelli to join the party. They're having plenty of fun on the COIL-list as well. Join the campaign. No need to wait for more details on the background. It's all Genesis fault anyway. He's an untalanted, evil, detached druggie.

With followers who despise him/her that much It's no wonder he's had it and leaves for N.Y.

-Fredrik