[Grief] TG split

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:57:53 PDT 2010

godfuckingdamnit

I just hope Desertshore still happens. We've kind of been waiting for that
one for a while, huh.
And, erm, am I the only one that's still bitter that they reneged on selling
digital copies of all the shows from the last US tour? I was so looking
forward to being able to listen to the Brooklyn show again, and the fan made
boots sound like rubbish, and now it seems like we'll certainly never see
proper "modern" recordings of that material. What A Day was so, so heavy...