[Grief] TG split

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 07:47:49 PDT 2010

yeah - I noticed that too - but I've seen him/her looking pretty detatched at
several gigs!

I'm surprised too that s/he didn't just finish the tour - it's only about 7-10
more days (+ATP) - does seem somewhat unprofessional & unfair on the other
members of TG (esp Sleazy who has to come half way round the world to be
anywhere ;-) and the fans.

To be fair tho Gen has said since 2005 s/he didn't want to play live anymore
and wanted to 'retire' and earlier just this year s/he stated that s/he
*wouldn't* play live anymore **except** for one-offs or something that really
interested HIM/HER.

but I'll guess we'll never know the whole story.....

Just glad I EVER got to see them and if it has to end - it couldn't have ended
on a higher note than Saturday's gig.

RIP TG

DIL23
:)