[Grief] TG 23-10-2010

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:11:16 PDT 2010

Yeah, youre right... their decision to scrap the release of the 2009 tour downloads actually did have to with a lot of the bootlegs sound quality being better... At least that is what Sleazy told me. And according to Sleazy Desertshore WILL be released in the Spring of 2011....but keep in mind this is TG and we've heard all this many times before. So I am not gonna get my hopes up, that way if it actually DOES get released next Spring, then I will be ecstatic. : )