[Grief] TG 23-10-2010

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 15:55:13 PDT 2010

oh - yeah I remember - but wasn't it something to do with the bootlegs being
better quality than the ones from 'the desk' (actually think they were using
some other stand-alone recording technique?)

The ones I heard were really pretty low quality - recording levels must've
been very low, even playback at high vol was rubbish and a lot of distracting
conversations of audience members over the top etc :-(

BTW - I also saw a quote somewhere (sorry can't remember where now) from Chris
that Desertshore *IS* to be released in 2011.....

we'll see :)

DIL23
:)