[Grief] TG 23-10-2010

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 15:42:56 PDT 2010

They were, from memory, planning on releasing the US tour recordings but were pissed off by the bootlegs appearing here there and everywhere it got shelved as an idea.

I did see one chap recording it on Saturday but he wandered around a lot so I would imagine the sound quality would change a lot depending on where he'd moved to.

David B