[Grief] TG 23-10-2010

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:40:03 PDT 2010

That's prolly a 'given' for any TG live recording!

Hopefully a recording will surface boot or not!

..and I think on the last tour (the Amerikan bit anyways) they asked if anyone
had video footage. I think they were a bit more miffed by the bootlegs
of 'Third Mind' - which is fair enough in my book!

DIL23
:)