[Grief] CC Space Between interview - quote

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:24:26 PDT 2010

SWEET! Thanks for the link, Angus. That is what I have been saying for several years now... So that is of definite interest to me... I just hope he does it! I mean I have the original 90 min cassette on IR, but I would love to have an official remastered release. I think I'll send a couple emails to Chris, as well as Cosey, asking and encouraging them to make it a reality! The squeaky wheel does get the oil. : )