[Grief] CC Space Between interview - quote

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:08:02 PDT 2010

From this OTHER new interview with CC...

http://testpressing.org/2010/10/03/interview-chris-carter/

... a quote regarding Space Between that may be of interest - and hope - to some....;)

"What I’d like to do at some point would be to re-release the original IR version as a super limited double CD package with the booklet and maybe a couple of tracks from that period which were not included first time around. It’s just making the time to find all the parts and compile it together. But it’ll happen one day I’m sure."