[Grief] New TG Promo

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:10:17 PDT 2010

That's true. I was guessing, but I found this info below on Sleazy's blog that might confirm my suspicion. The quote "excellent taster" were what made me suspect... but who knows?

TG will be showcasing the results of our efforts a few times around Europe over the next few months, trying out a lot of new equipment, some being commissioned specially (or software written) for us by boffins, some of whom have the most severe cases of Asberger's Syndrome I have ever come across, but make gear that is literally unsurpassed, and others whose day-jobs are so dangerous that we are genuinely not allowed to tell you about them, for fear of our lives.

Please see the Throbbing Gristle website, for details of dates, and an excellent taster video by Chris and Cosey here.