[Grief] For sale: Nightmare Before Christmas

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:35:48 PST 2010

Just thought I'd mention, the ATP site confirms that, of course, X-TG will not be playing... as if, sadly, that wasn't a foregone conclusion.

On Nov 30, 2010, at 7:52 AM, Martin Palmer wrote:

Unfortunately we can't make it to ATP: Nightmare Before Christmas this weekend, so we're selling our 4 berth self catered chalet tickets at a reduced price.

All PDF docs will be forwarded and the tickets can be picked up at the venue with the ref.nr.

Send me a mail if interested.

Martin

www.aspottiswoode.com
My LinkedIn Profile