[Grief] Peter Christopherson

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:54:19 PST 2010

I may have not known him personally, but did, eventually, correspond with
him (and with Cosey a few years down the line), and no doubt he was a very
charming fellow. And speculating that he probably had a heart condition due
to poor health because of his weight in no way - at least not from my side
of town - sounds disrespectful. Although I may have been a tad too
ironic and do conceed to your criticism in regard to "[the] only exercise he
probably engaged in was programming MAX/MSP on this laptop" (point
taken), being "exasperated" by speculation on Christopherson being lax with
his health leaves me totally at awe. But, again, you are in your own right
to feel the way you do - as I am entitled to my own opinion on the case.

cheers, s., rio.