[Grief] Peter Christopherson

Sat Nov 27 13:26:22 PST 2010

since, i guess, you never spent dinner with
sleazy why not just refrain from comments like
"Christopherson was overweight and probably ate
whatever was at hand"?
english may not be my mother tongue but still
this sentence sounds really disrespectful to me
and i see no sense at all in posting something
like this right after someone has died.

regarding what others wrote, of course i don't
see anything wrong with a healthy curiousity
about what happened. i've been friends with geff
since very long but also met peter on the remote
viewer tour that ironflame.de was presenting
their german/swiss/austrian dates, so naturally i
also got to spend time with him.
even so, i don't think this gives me any 'right'
to know what happened. someone will let us know
eventually.

what solely exasperated me here were remarks like
"Christopherson was overweight and probably ate whatever was at hand"
"the only exercise he probably engaged in was
programming MAX/MSP on this laptop"
"Christopherson was probably very lax with his health and paid the price"

and i stand by my opinion that they sound very
disrespectful to me, but, also i don't wanna
carry this on forever, because this is still the
time for mourning and grief, but surely not for
fights. sorry for the flare-up

peace,
s.

p.s.: since chances are that grief still stands
for "talk about throbbing gristle and the
discussions of the following related topics:
burroughs, monte cazzaza, chris and cosey, coil,
couum transmissions, psychic tv, cabaret
voltaire, clock dva, spk, derek jarman, ica,
etc..." i don't see the need to unsubscribe,
thanks s., rio

--

™

/// BERLIN BRUIT FESTIVAL