[Grief] Peter Christopherson

Jasper Dionisio strangers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 09:38:10 PST 2010

Dude, when someone dies at 55, it's disturbing. And all of us are facing our
own mortality, so we have a natural interest in learning what could cause
someone to die prematurely like that, so that we can hopefully avoid a
similar fate. There's no disrespect. Obviously something caused him to die;
it's human nature to want to know about this. There's no sense acting like
it doesn't matter.