[Grief] Peter Christopherson

Sat Nov 27 04:06:56 PST 2010

is that the advantages of the internet, web 2.0
and so forth that all and everybody seriously
feel they have the right to get the last word and
knowledge about every tiny detail of those whose
records they buy - or more often: grab for free
online?

your job is to remunerate, appreciate and honour
the works of the artists not stick your nose into
every tiny corner of their private lives. all
this speculating about the cause of his death
really makes me sick. especially when the beauty
standards conformists raise their voice again:
overweight! how contradictory to the norm!

if you and others of your tune would be a bit
more familiar with the gay bear movement, that
sleazy was at least remotely part of you would
know that there's hundreds of thousands of
overweight men even in their 70s that are
enjoying a great life and health - in spite of
being overweight and living not the most healthy
lifestyle.

sleazy is dead - bad enough, so just everybody
take it as it is. what fucking difference does it
make, why exactly it happened?! to make you feel
better? to make him more guilty of not delivering
the promised future records & gigs you feel you
have the right to be delivered to with...?

--

™

/// BERLIN BRUIT FESTIVAL
        live performances, films, exhibition