[Grief] TG site

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:43:43 PST 2010

Well I guess we can say the now TG really is over. It's so shocking to go at 55 too, I always thought Gen would be the first to go, what with all the surgery, etc.
Sleazy's work in TG was very often underestimated, but his subtle use of tapes and samples during the early TG shows was fantastic. I got to meet him briefly at the Rough Trade shop in Covent Garden in 2000, he and Jhon were doing an instore signing session as Coil and as most people had bought Coil LPs to sign I remember Sleazy's mischievous laugh as I handed him the semi-official CD of TG's Rafters gig to sign. He signed it 'All The Beast' Peter Christopherson