[Grief] FW: Peter Christopherson

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:18:08 PST 2010

Oops..I sent to wrong address.

From: tripreset at hotmail.com
To: turbid at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [Grief] Peter Christopherson
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:13:39 -0700

Cute pic of PC and PC. My cat Butters IS a Coil fan actually, he curls up right by the left speaker when I play Coil/TG/THBC, etc. But my other cat Sambo only likes the more "mellow" COIL/TG. When the "noisey" stuff comes on, he runs in the other room. But yes, It is a TOTAL shock. It still feels like a bad dream that I am waiting to wake up from! And I just was talking with Edward Kaspel (who said "Terrible, terrible news. I never met him, but it always felt like he was there.") and I mentioned to him the same thing you did, almost verbatim: I can't believe that we have lost one of the most prolific artists ever. He truly did have his toe in just about everything... And what makes it all the more painful is that Peter truly was a kind, giving, generous, loving, genuine soul. No... It isn't fair at all. I Just Don't Get It....