[Grief] Peter Christopherson

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:31:11 PST 2010

for the record i don't know any causes yet but I have personally been
seeing a lot of pulmonary embolisms lately (most surprisingly actually
in young, fit people in their 20s and 30s) and one risk factor i was
told is a lot of air travel.

it is a complete shock - i have never known of anyone so artistically
prolific (artwork, photography, video direction, musical talent -
seriously, have you ever heard him just riff at the piano?) and yet so
generous and kind. it really isn't fair.

here's a pic my roommate took when sleaz was at my place :
http://brainwashed.com/common/images/people/pc-pc.jpg

i named my cat PC after him (in 1992).  she died this year too.
as you might guess he wasn't a cat fan and she wasn't a coil fan.

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Angus Spottiswoode
<swindonbakery at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still in shock. I can't believe it. He was probably my favourite member of TG to be honest.
>
> I guess cause of death will emerge soon, but it does seem probable that it was his heart.... given his (moderate) age and weight.
>
> Wonder what we'll hear from Genesis?
>
> So very very sad.
>
> On Nov 25, 2010, at 5:27 AM, magmahawk at planet.nl wrote:

>                                                                                    Thank you and may your soul rest in peace

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves Fest
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA