[Grief] new TG vinyl edition next year

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 18:02:25 PST 2010

Aww, that's kind of a bummer if they are vinyl only. I wish they would do vinyl AND CD re-issues of Heartbeat & Trance. Then people can choose what they want. I do have remastered CD copies of Heartbeat and Trance, but they're from 1990! They still sound great, but could definitely sound even better!