[Grief] new TG vinyl edition next year

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:55:49 PST 2010

Yeah, the Pastimes/Industrial Muzac CDR is a boot. I bought it from Soleilmoon too, about 10 years ago. The quality is okay but it could definitely be better, that's for sure. I for one LOVE, and have the original backwards version of 2nd AR from Fetish, 1981. I also have a CDR bootleg of it, too. But an official CD release would be really sweet! Im surprised TG hasn't done that yet. Or for that matter, made official CD releases of a LOT of the "unofficial" back catalogue releases, like NEW TG 1 and 2, The 3 Music Fro Death Factory cassette releases from June/July 1976 (2 of which are with Albrecht D.), NSOATW, the 1st AR (with the 18+ minute studio version of Very Friendly), or the VERY rare, but excellent, first release by TG (IRC00 Best of Vol. 1) of 100 minutes of all instrumental music, except for another killer studio version of Very Friendly that is 23 minutes long!! Now that would make a great remastered 2xCD!