[Grief] The free downloads

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:41:30 PST 2010

Yes.. Thank you Thomas for the X-TG link. But, let's not forget to also thank Angus, too. As he put up the same link to the X-TG gig about a week before Thomas did. So: Thanks Angus! : ) And thanks to everyone who has ever put up useful and interesting TG or TG related links. Thank you all! Hip-Hip, Hooray! : )