[Grief] new TG vinyl edition next year

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:26:37 PST 2010

You should have asked Chris what the vinyl edition is going to be. Maybe I'll ask Cosey or Sleazy...unless we all wanna be surprised. You know, it could be a re-issue of the Fetish Boxed Set (the 5 LP's)? That would be cool! Or maybe it's a vinyl edition of one of the IR cassette only releases, like IRC01 - Best of Vol. 2, or IRC23 - Pastimes/Industrial Muzak? Well, we'll find out sometime in the next 4 years, unless it miraculously DOES get released in 2011! : )