[Grief] The free downloads

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 15:09:05 PST 2010

..well had a listen now (the full thing from Thomas's link - thanks again
Thomas!) and like it v much :) I esp like tracks 2 & 6 (haha 2/6 Mad Hatter!)
would LOVE to have been there to actually *feel* the sound too! Those lucky
enough to be going to ATP soon look like they're in for a real treat.

DIL23
:)