[Grief] The free downloads

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 00:57:29 PST 2010

I have been driving to TG for almost 20 years and have never been in an accident due to their music. I actually LOVE driving to TG... Especially at night. And especially to either very early TG (e.g. 1st AR, Giftgas, IRC 00 The Best of... Vol. 1, 2nd AR, etc.), live TG, or instrumental TG. It kinda puts you in this light hypnotic trance, but not so much so that you're not aware of your surroundings, or you can't drive properly. It's a beautiful experience actually...kind of like driving while on a  psychedelic. I highly recommend trying it. But, then again, I used to drive while on actual psychedelics, such as LSD, shrooms, MDMA, MDA, mescaline, DMT, etc. all the time and never had a problem. So the experience will most definitely vary from person to person. : )