[Grief] The free downloads

Thomas Berg bergs_postkasse at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:55:01 PST 2010

I cannot recommend heartily enough that you listen to the bootleg from Porto: http://www.mediafire.com/?3wz0vgydgawmanj The official downloads may have cleaner sound, but they don't pack nearly as hard a punch as the entirety of the concert does. The bass on the bootleg is much thicker and heavier than on the official tracks. Only towards the end of the show does it become so loud that it seriously distorts the audio spectrum.
God bless Genesis for leaving TG, resulting in the (at this point in time) infinitely more interesting X-TG. If there is music within the Darkness of which everything that exists is merely a shadow, this is what it sounds like! No wonder Sleazy and Chris appear so enthusiastic about this new project. I hope we will see the first album from X-TG sooner rather than later and that the title will be something along the lines of '... RUB OUT THE WORD FOR E-VER'.
- Thomas.