[Grief] The free downloads

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 15:46:06 PST 2010

I quite like the new stuf but I've only heard the 2 free download trax (I gave
up on the YouTube vids as the sound was terrible) - so not much to make a
call on. Dunno if it's just me but it does seem *different* to TG but that
might be my imagination ;-)

On a slight aside here's a sorta Industrial Records tribute ep by Babyslave
it's a free download (any format) trax inc We Hate You Little Girls Aloud,
Slow Death (Leather Nun), I Confess (Dorothy) & Stormy Weather (Elizabeth
Welch) --> http://bit.ly/cNA5IX

DIL23
:)