[Grief] The free downloads

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:49:26 PST 2010

from the downloads? Mildly interesting, but still a very, very long way from
the last and very fine [studio] cd I got from them, the one with the
mountain on the cover (a bit too lazy to reach for the shelf to check the
title; but I take it that all you kids know it by heart) - have yet to hear
the third mind release. I live in the third world and these avant garde acts
take a rather long while to reach our distant, tropical shores.

Anyway, I think they were professional enough for going on with the tour
(and even sending us two tracks for free) in spite of mr. GPO giving them
the boot on the last minute, with almost no notice; the late Maria Callas
couldn't have done better. The remaining trio showed a respect for their
public and their work; and for this alone, I think the free tracks are
worthwhile and quite a nice gesture on their part.

cheers, s. borges, san sebastian.