[Grief] The free downloads

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:00:21 PST 2010

I wholeheartedly agree about making the whole gig available as a download for sale. They should...They are already set up, as they did it with 32AR! And better yet, as you pointed out, a lavish live box, down the road (like they did with TG24 & TG+) would be sweet! They could do a "TG24 - Part 2" or something like that, with all the gigs since 2004 to present. I would definitely buy it, as I am sure most of the TG fans would, and it would sell out just as quick as TG24 did, I bet! As for the full X-TG bootleg, I havent heard it yet, as I am waiting for a good friend to send me a copy... But I am looking forward to it! : )