[Grief] The free downloads

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:42:28 PST 2010

What does anyone think of the two free downloads?

Whilst I'm grateful that X-TG made them available, having heard the full bootleg, the free tracks are actually my least favorite from the show. They're not that typical of the show. There's some really great loud grinding stuff in the concert. Proper noisy. And I love Sleazy's words to the crowd too!
Not to beat a dead horse on this issue, it would be really nice if they made the whole show available, for free or otherwise. The bootleg sound is pretty good after consideration, but to have a perfect sound version would be great. I'd pay $15 or whatever for it. I can't imagine it would cost them that much tech to set up paid downloads of the show? Isn't that already set-up via Greedbag from the 32AR downloads?
My theory is that they will save all these shows for some kind of lavish box-set down the way. Which would be great. And which I will buy. But still...