[Grief] Innarestin

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 12:35:18 PST 2010

And after a quick lurch through the internets:-
http://agitreader.com/img/news/throbbinggristle.jpg

No suprises there.
[Advertisment feature]
Myself I use PPC Apple hardware, but mostly running the Amigaish Operating
system of MorphOS. http://www.morphos-team.net/
[/Advertisment feature]

Mac OS X is less irritating than Windows/Linux I find. Sorry drifting off
there..

> I prefer Jobsian Slab Fondler.
>
> On Nov 15, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Stephen Robinson wrote:
>
> I believe the technical term is 'Macfag'.
>
>> What!?! TG are Appleheads?!? Nah, get outta here... You're all telling
>> fibs! ; )
>>
>> From: swindonbakery at gmail.com
>> Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:19:01 -0800
>> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
>> Subject: Re: [Grief] Innarestin
>>

>> No no, sorry didn't mean to suggest you were bickering at all! Just
>> refering to you were saying the list was bickering about X-TG...I love
>> that fact that TG are Appleheads, being one myself. On Nov 14, 2010, at
>> 11:25 AM, DIL23 wrote:uh? - sorry wasn't bickering there - just an
>> attempt at a bit of humour! - TG all being Appleheads and all that :)
>>
>> I quite like the X-TG downloads, 'XPad' I'm pretty sure was the first
>> track TG played at the Village Underground on 23-10-10
>>
>> DIL23
>> :)
>>
>> On Sunday 14 November 2010 16:55:42 Angus Spottiswoode wrote:
>> It's not true bickering till Fred gets involved. ;)
>>
>> Besides, we're allowed to disagree on whether we like X-TG's new music.
>> It's a matter of taste. Personally, a lot of TG's music is instrumental
>> anyway, so I dont see how it will be much different. Genesis was/is a
>> good frontman and a fascinating character (as is John Lydon) and of
>> course songs featuring his vocals such as Discipline and Persuasion are
>> essential TG tracks. But whereas I doubt the other members of the
>> Pistols on their own could produce any worthwhile music, X-TG can, in my
>> opinion. With iPads and Tutti boxes.
>>
>> On Nov 13, 2010, at 8:14 PM, ellis britzius <zontar_98115 at yahoo.com>
>> wrote: WoW!
>>
>> I like all this bickering!