[Grief] Innarestin

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:05:44 PST 2010

What!?! TG are Appleheads?!? Nah, get outta here... You're all telling fibs! ; )

From: swindonbakery at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:19:01 -0800
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: Re: [Grief] Innarestin

No no, sorry didn't mean to suggest you were bickering at all! Just refering to you were saying the list was bickering about X-TG...I love that fact that TG are Appleheads, being one myself.
On Nov 14, 2010, at 11:25 AM, DIL23 wrote:uh? - sorry wasn't bickering there - just an attempt at a bit of humour! - TG
all being Appleheads and all that :)

I quite like the X-TG downloads, 'XPad' I'm pretty sure was the first track TG
played at the Village Underground on 23-10-10

DIL23
:)