[Grief] Innarestin

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 08:55:42 PST 2010

It's not true bickering till Fred gets involved. ;)

Besides, we're allowed to disagree on whether we like X-TG's new music. It's a matter of taste.
Personally, a lot of TG's music is instrumental anyway, so I dont see how it will be much different.
Genesis was/is a good frontman and a fascinating character (as is John Lydon) and of course songs featuring his vocals such as Discipline and Persuasion are essential TG tracks.
But whereas I doubt the other members of the Pistols on their own could produce any worthwhile music, X-TG can, in my opinion.
With iPads and Tutti boxes.