[Grief] Innarestin

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:50:42 PST 2010

I see what you are getting at, but they are actually making a point of NOT trading on the TG brand. They have a new band name, new logo (i.e. 'brand', and quite unlike any TG logo)... and new music.
As PC says in the blog post, it's about something different and new.
I'm curious to see what they do.
If they were touring as "TG" with Sleazy singing Discipline, that would be weird.
Though actually I would be curious to see that too!