[Grief] TG split

ellis britzius zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 14:12:31 PDT 2010

It's not Paul Samwell Smith, is it?
That would be a surprise.

--- On Fri, 11/5/10, Jon Whitney <turbid at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jon Whitney <turbid at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Grief] TG split
To: "Angus Spottiswoode" <swindonbakery at gmail.com>
Cc: grief at hollyfeld.org
Date: Friday, November 5, 2010, 9:22 AM

take my post in context:

this is in response to the post "not sure that 'personal' managers are
a good idea either - last time I looked TG were a ***group***!"

and i'm pointing out that managers are involved in the "group" of TG
more than most people are aware.

as far as I know Paul Smith doesn't do any musical production with TG
but he was the one who convinced them to regroup and has booked their
shows and takes a cut of the money - i have no idea how "equal" it is.