[Grief] TG split

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:59:22 PDT 2010

Hmm...maybe you're right. Could be that's what Gen means by "We"....but I didn't realize that he was still referring to them together since Jackie passed away. Also, I know he was Lady Jaye, and she was he... Because I thought the whole idea was to merge/mesh their 2 seperate "We" identities into one being, as "I" for the both of them? So if that IS the case then why say "We"? But then I don't really know anymore... I havent followed it for a few years, so I am not up to speed with his whole pandrogenous terminology and what he currently believes this week.