[Grief] TG split

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:12:25 PDT 2010

Yes, it is quite strange. I mean why tell us that you are going to "compose a written version of the series of events we believe led to my being unable to remain part of this short tour by the regrouped TG that feels acceptable to us, we will post it."? Why not just tell us now?? And where he says the reasons that "feels acceptable" to us, it sort of comes across like he doesn't quite know why he left himself yet! Haha. But yes, it seems pretty veiled. I have no idea what he is alluding to either. But I find it funny that he says "WE did not and have no wish to quit TG." We? I didn't realize that his gopher/assistant/errand boy Ryan was a member of TG. Lol. But seriously, I am really looking forward to what his reasons for leaving are/were. And hopefully it will make more sense and shed some light on this whole situation, once he finally does make his official statement.