[Grief] Coil Madness.

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:21:25 PDT 2010

The ONLY reason I was able to afford the Patrons Edition of CSO at all, was because Sleaz told me, back in 2006, that it would be about $300... So I started setting money aside way back then... I made a little "CSO Fund" and just didn't touch it at all. I had to "forgot" that I even had the money for it, or I would have probably ended up spending it.