[Grief] TG collection sale

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 18:00:47 PDT 2010

Wow! I agree :)

I might be intrested in some of the Private Cassette recordings (inc PTV), do
you have any further details - like pricing, sound quality, track listings
etc?

I might be intrested in other stuf too - only had a quick look thru the TG
section so far tho.

It seems a shame to split up such a thorough collection of TG - hope you're
not being forced into it by necessity (to pay the taxman etc etc)

Do I make you an offer(s) direct by email or are you going to start a bidding
war on eBay? ;-)

All the best
DIL23
:)