[Grief] Apologies for the cross post

LIC lactose.intolerant.cat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 00:31:00 PDT 2010

Hello,

This may sound a little odd, but in the video for RE-TG London at the
Astoria, at the end of it Jhonn Balance goes scurrying across the stage in a
snappy bowler and stripey suit.  Now we have those stripey suits here for
little kids (and I have loads for my kids), but... where would you get one
for an adult?  Please keep in mind this is my missus asking.  So any advice
would be appreciated, and if anyone knows where to get a snappy hat at the
same time, then that would be additionaly appreciated :-)

Thanks,
Tim

--
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.