[Grief] Coil Madness.

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:11:32 PDT 2010

Yeah, the shipping is pretty expensive, but luckily I didn't have to pay for any shipping fees at all! As Sleazy kindly waived all the shipping fees for those who ordered the Special Patrons Edition of CSO, three months ago before Xmas, since our money helped fund the costs to make CSO. The Patrons Edition is limited to 200 boxes and comes with a few extra surprises...it sold out in 3 days!! So since I had the money and was lucky enough to be one of the first 200, I really lucked out by getting free shipping on top of it! The Patrons Edition also comes with a special framed certificate, signed by Sleazy, (which he already mailed out at Xmas time). Now, I am just waiting for the 16 DVD's! But after 5 years of waiting, another month or two won't kill me...although it feels like an eternity! : )