[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 87, Issue 12

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 23:42:56 PST 2010

I've heard of this jerking off phenomenon. Didn't Gen incorporate that into his cult way back when ?

Gee... you just can't stand to see anyone say anything truthful from their perspective about your hero. If you think I am 12 then I probably won't be able to enlighten your feeble sycophantic 11 year old mind. Which is of course fine by me also. How well did you know GP-O or do know the current GBP-O ? Or are you just a consumer who swallows whole whatever rubbish he spouts ?

Funny how people can wish bad things on people like: Dick Cheney, George Bush, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin. All of whom I despise and yet because I put GBP-O in with those corrupt, evil, self centered types you can't handle it.

The only higher validation I know is that we all end up dead. Some of us deserve to be sooner than later. So what else is new ?

telepathic regards,
the kranky scientist

Message: 1